RULES FOR NORMAN R. ARTHURS, LODGE 45 SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The following Rules apply to all scholarship grants:
1.To be eligible for a grant, applicant must be:
- a member of Lodge No. 45, or an immediate relative of a member in good standing of Lodge No. 45, or an immediate relative of a member who was in good standing at the time of his death;
- accepted for enrollment or currently enrolled in a post-secondary accredited and/or licensed school of higher learning that leads to a degree, license, or certification;
- a recipient of not more than four prior grants from this Fund.
2. Grant monies shall be used for the purchase of textbooks, supplies, tuition, room and board or transportation required in the applicant’s educational activities.
3. Applicant must complete and timely submit an application, a copy of which is included below
Approved by Scholarship Committee on April 1, 2019
Approved by Lodge No. 45 on June 30, 2019